Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Face time

  • "First I want to go to the Museum of American History ... then the Air and Space Museum ... then the Holocaust Mus —— wait, there's a merry-go-round!"
  • "Listen, Grandpa, if you're gonna keep making those strange faces, I'm gonna ask to be carried by someone else!"
  • "You know, Grandpa, I've almost got as much hair as you do."
  • "If I could talk, I'd tell you that I don't really care for this little game of bumping foreheads."
  • "Mom told me not to tell anyone, but I'll let you in on a little secret — she and I hid my last dirty diaper in Uncle Braden's backpack."
  • "Ummmmm, awkward. Don't know if I want to be seen with this guy."
  • "Look, Mom, Grandpa and I are doing our 'Abbott and Costello' impersonations."
  • "Please, oh, please — I hope most of my male genes are coming from the Jensen side."

No comments:

Post a Comment